The much awaited Indian Television Awards 2015 has been held which will be very soon telecasted on Colors TV live. The event was no doubt a grand ones and this show is regarded as annual festival of joy.
So, cross your fingers, the winners list has already been revealed. So, have a glance below if your favorites have been awarded or not:
- Best Romantic Actor (Male): Karan Patel for "Yeh Hai Mohabbatein"
- Best Newcomer (Female) : Radhika Madan for "Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi"
- Youth Icon (Male) : Shakti Arora
- Best show : "Saath Nibhaana Saathiya"
- Most stylish Male in reality series: Gautam Gulati for "Bigg Boss 8"
- Best Show Comedy : "Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah"
- Rishtey Naate Award : "Sasural Simar Ka"
- Popular choice (Male) : Karan Mehra for "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai"
- Popular choice (Female) : Hina Khan for "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai'
- Best Negative role (Female): Anita Hassanandani for "Yeh Hai Mohabbatein"
- Desh Ka Beta (Male) : Sidharth Nigam for "Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat"
- Desh Ki Beti (Female) : Spandar Chaturvedi for "Udaan"
- Best Entertainer of The Year: Manish Paul